[Resolved] Canon India — 1.5 Yrs Old Ink with Price Tag Rs 1735 & Charging 1990

Ashun Sharma
On 17 Jul, I Ordered Color XL Ink for my All In One Printer Oder No: [protected] I received the order on 30 Jul where the Product was more than 1.5 years old & had a Price printed ?1735 where-in I was charged ? 1990 I raised a Complaint with Infibeam as it was shipped by them, Now after 1 Month & waiting for the replacement I get a call stating that Replacement is not possible & refund will be given. What kind of service are you guys running & what kind of third grade service partner have you tied up with ? I have been very happy with the Printer & the service with which earlier I used to get the Ink earlier.
Plz get this resolved asap I am waiting for the Color Ink to be shipped ASAP & not the refund.
Ashun Sharma
Complaint marked as Resolved May 11, 2017

[Aug 27, 2016] Canon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Canon India Customer Care's response, Sep 06, 2016
Dear Ashun,

We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please share your contact details at http://goo.gl/forms/ObILwDw7t2 including a brief description of the issue.
We will get in touch with you at the earliest.

Regards, Canon India
smca's response, Sep 30, 2016
Paper jam

Comments

I have buy your product canon printer before 1 year from ambala cantt.I face problem during its use.Its print does not dark even when ink was full fill
Canon 4 in 1 desktop laser image class MF4750
when the main power switch on there is no any LED display/power on
Paper Jam

7th Floor, Tower B, Building # 5, DLF Epitome, DLF Phase III, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Canon India - 1.5 Yrs Old Ink with Price Tag Rs 1735 & Charging 1990