Canon India — canon printer

eproc on Jan 20, 2018
We are purchased a canon photocopier printer (Canon image runner 1435if, ser no - (21) sca01173) for the year 2016. Total photo copy + print state of till date is near about 51000.in this period we are faced so many problem then we were compliant in customer care service in canon customer care agra, up i. E m/s speed business machine. The vendor repair printer two times vide their invoice no sbm/i/212 dated 29 aug 2017 and cost of 7509/- inclusive gst for drum kit (Npg -68 drum unit) and invoice no sbm/i/543 dt 28 nov 2017 for an amount of 7080/- inclusive gst for film assembly (Fm1-h642-010 (Fixing film assemb). After that changed of drum kit near about 20000 print has been made and same required to be changed now. Film assemb changed on 28 nov 2017 and it also required to be changed. We booked a complained to speed business machine vide their complaint no[protected]. The vendor has not solve the complaint and told wait till next week.in this matter it is very difficulty to running the office smoothly.

[Jan 20, 2018] Canon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Dear Sir, We had purchased Canon printer of bill no. DS/WP 524 Dated 07-Jun-2017, from DS Computers, Delhi and now printer is not working properly, misprint in paper sheet, in center page from up to down as per attach photograph.

I can't register my product with canon edge

Contact number : [protected]
There is misprinting on every print i take from my printer .
Plz check it, this is hampering my business.
There is misprinted line on the right side of the print frm top to bottom.whenever i give print command the print is not clean, there is always a unclear print .

7th Floor, Tower B, Building # 5, DLF Epitome, DLF Phase III, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Canon India - canon printer