[Resolved] Canon India — Not replacing printer g3000 or not repairing

avi0saini
i had purchased canon g-3000 serial number kkfg02036 on 29/06/16 from a shop at nehru place, new delhi. Canon field executive came at my site and installs the device on 30/06/2016 but it was not properly working since 29/07/2016.

· first i contacted to you again on 01/08/2016, canon executive came and demand raised for color cartridge at canon end.

· on 05/08/2016, the same executive came and replaced cartridge but the problem was still persisting so he again raised demand for cartridge carrying module.

· on 11/08/2016, i contacted to support team. Next day executive again came and replaced the demanded module but the problem did not solved. Demand again raised for main board.

· on 20/08/2016, i contacted to support again, they assured me that someone will contact from their side and will solve the issue.

· on 22/08/2016, again contacted to support but received same above response and as usual nobody had contacted me.

· on 23/08/2016 mr. Rohit (Customer care team) received call. I asked them to forward call to senior authority, then i communicated to mr. Vipin (From senior team) and he assured me to generate the complaint again and solve the issue... But nothing happend so far.

nobody has contacted me so far from canon side.

Anil kumar
Phone no [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 7, 2016

[Aug 27, 2016] Canon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Canon India Customer Care's response, Sep 06, 2016
Dear Anil,

We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please share your contact details at http://goo.gl/forms/ObILwDw7t2 including a brief description of the issue.
We will get in touch with you at the earliest.

Regards, Canon India
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

My wireless printer LBP6030w not able to detect my wifi router and not printing. Does not print even with USB cable.
It is in warranty
Canon India Customer Care's response, Oct 26, 2016

Dear Dr. Sinha

We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please visit your nearest Canon service center, our team will provide the required assistance. To know more, about our service networks please visit:

Canon India

7th Floor, Tower B, Building # 5, DLF Epitome, DLF Phase III, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Canon India - Not replacing printer g3000 or not repairing