[Resolved] Canon India — Not replacing printer g3000 or not repairing
New Delhi, Delhi, India
i had purchased canon g-3000 serial number kkfg02036 on 29/06/16 from a shop at nehru place, new delhi. Canon field executive came at my site and installs the device on 30/06/2016 but it was not properly working since 29/07/2016.
· first i contacted to you again on 01/08/2016, canon executive came and demand raised for color cartridge at canon end.
· on 05/08/2016, the same executive came and replaced cartridge but the problem was still persisting so he again raised demand for cartridge carrying module.
· on 11/08/2016, i contacted to support team. Next day executive again came and replaced the demanded module but the problem did not solved. Demand again raised for main board.
· on 20/08/2016, i contacted to support again, they assured me that someone will contact from their side and will solve the issue.
· on 22/08/2016, again contacted to support but received same above response and as usual nobody had contacted me.
· on 23/08/2016 mr. Rohit (Customer care team) received call. I asked them to forward call to senior authority, then i communicated to mr. Vipin (From senior team) and he assured me to generate the complaint again and solve the issue... But nothing happend so far.
nobody has contacted me so far from canon side.
Phone no [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 7, 2016
[Aug 27, 2016] Canon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Verified SupportCanon India Customer Care's response, Sep 06, 2016
We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please share your contact details at http://goo.gl/forms/ObILwDw7t2 including a brief description of the issue.
We will get in touch with you at the earliest.
Regards, Canon India
|1 Comment Updated:||Share0Tweet0|