Capgemini — 2nd round interview

Knowledge Park Airoli near Mindspace, Airoli, India
 Vipin Moorpani on Jul 12, 2019
Good evening
I am vipin moorpani who have given interview on 26th june and cleared it and was called on 28th june for 2nd round.
On 28th i was called at 1pm and was waiting till 4 30pm and then i was told to leave as the hr poonam thakur was not present.
I have mailed her for 7 to 8 times but didn't receive any reply from her end.
I again visited the office yesterday i. E. 11th july and tried contacting her supervisor he told me that again she is not present and i convinced him to ask her about me but he refused to do so. It has been more than 13 days that i have not received a single revert from her.
In a company like capgemini if the scalar chain of the employees or working organisation is unethical don't you think that this will affect the reputation of the firm?
I request you to place my 2nd round interview as soon as possible and look into this matter.

Vipin moorpani

[Jul 12, 2019] Capgemini customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Bangalore Brigade Metropolis, Capgemini Business Services (India) Limited, Brigade Metropolis, Summit Tower ‘A’, 73/1, Garudacharpalya, Mahadevapura Post, Whitefield Main Road, Bengaluru Pete, Karnataka, India - 560048
    Capgemini - 2nd round interview