Capgemini — epf transfer

Thane, Maharashtra, India
 RMMoghe on Dec 20, 2019
I resigned from capgemini in april 2015. I was told that i could withdraw my pf amount after 60 days or my funds could be transferred to new employer. For the past 16 months i have tried following up with the retiral services team at capgemini mumbai office but have not got resolution. It has been 1 year now and i am trying to withdraw my pf amount from capgemini.

The epfo site says "present employer has not made payment in your pf account."
When i contacted the cgretiral services they told me the previous check was not sent by mistake to of office and it expired. Now for the past 5 months i am being told by 1 ms pallavi that it will be transferred next week while there is no resolution yet. It is frustrating as they keep giving new reasons everytime.
Please help me out.

[Dec 20, 2019] Capgemini customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by RMMoghe, Jan 23, 2020
Capgemini PF office has not been responding to my complaint for 3 weeks now. Last communication received says that the Authorized signatory is yet to sign the cheque. I have made application almost 1.5years ago and I do not have any resolution yet. I need to register complaint with competent authority as Capgemini is not serious about resolution. May I know whom to raise the complaint to? Thankyou

Bangalore Brigade Metropolis, Capgemini Business Services (India) Limited, Brigade Metropolis, Summit Tower ‘A’, 73/1, Garudacharpalya, Mahadevapura Post, Whitefield Main Road, Bengaluru Pete, Karnataka, India - 560048
    Capgemini - epf transfer