[Resolved]  Capgemini — issue with confirmation mail

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am p.sravani selected in our prestigious Organization Capgemini as a fresher, I got offer letter and my joining date is on 20th Feb 2019, work location in Mumbai.

But due to some health issues (Hypothyroidism), I requested concern Hr person to change the location in Hyderabad or Bangalore or Chennai. HR asked me to share the health report documents and I have sent the report.

Then she mailed me that, we can process for the next batch. Almost 2 months is over, I called her and emailed many times but no response.

Requesting you please help me for further process. I am so much interest to work with Capgemini.

Sravani
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 18, 2019

[May 07, 2019] Capgemini customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Capgemini Customer Care's response May 15, 2019 Hi Sravani, please send your details to vishal.[protected]@capgemini.com along with the details of the HR contact from Capgemini and mail exchanges that you may have had.
Updated by Sravani pothireddy May 15, 2019 Good evening sir/madam,

Thank you for responding me quickly, I got mail from capgemini but again they give me a Mumbai location, now I don't want to wait for relocation why because they had already taken so much time to Move my profile .Now also I got mail from capgemini by consumercomplaints.in .
Once again thank you so much

Sravani
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Capgemini
    Capgemini Phone
    Capgemini Address
    Bangalore Brigade Metropolis, Capgemini Business Services (India) Limited, Brigade Metropolis, Summit Tower ‘A’, 73/1, Garudacharpalya, Mahadevapura Post, Whitefield Main Road, Bengaluru Pete, Karnataka, India - 560048