[Resolved]  Capgemini — Offer letter not released yet

Recently I was selected for the CapGemini and the HR discussed with me regarding all the formalities. I have provided the required support and it was a matter of releasing offer letter to them. So far there is no progress made. For my mails also there is no response from the concerned HR. I request you to help me in getting the offer letter. My details as follows:
Name Ritika Malik
Email - [protected]@gmail.com
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 21, 2017

[Jun 01, 2017] Capgemini customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I was selected for the R2R Process at Capgemini on[protected] and the HR Mr Vivek.a.thinakaran discussed with me regarding all the required documents. I have provided the required support and it was a matter of releasing offer letter to them but there was no progress made then I decided to reattend the interview once again for R2 R process on[protected] but HR. Vivek told me no need to attend the interview as I have already selected candidate and he suggest me some documents are pending and resend to him and he offers me 4.8 lakh per annum then ask him to send me a mail what are documents are pending as per as my concern i have submitted all the documents to Mr Vivek & Miss Bijina Balan if any documents are pending kindly ask them to send me a mail so that I can resend to them the pending documents.

I request you to help me in getting the offer letter.

My details as follows:

Name Subrata

Capgemini
    Capgemini Phone
    Capgemini Address
    Bangalore Brigade Metropolis, Capgemini Business Services (India) Limited, Brigade Metropolis, Summit Tower ‘A’, 73/1, Garudacharpalya, Mahadevapura Post, Whitefield Main Road, Bengaluru Pete, Karnataka, India - 560048