[Resolved]  Capgemini — promised but didn't get job

I was a former employee of shoptimize. I had been working there from past 4.5 years. I was approached by mr raju posted in the hr team of capgemini for a job opening (Mobile testing), after the interviews and all procedures i was promised to get the job by mr raju. On his persuasion i informed my company regarding about the job change and requested them to relieve me at earliest. To my dismay i was informed the same evening that someone had been recruited internally and i was not getting the job. This incident has spoiled my life and career as my firm shoptimize didnt let me continue and i was relieved from my job. I am unable to understand how after job confirmation given to me the job can be given to some one else. I have been home and without work from past one month and this is causing me lot of mental trauma and financial loss. Kindly look into this matter and do the justice.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 16, 2019

[May 14, 2019] Capgemini customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Capgemini Customer Care's response May 15, 2019 Please can you submit your details to vishal.[protected]@capgemini.com along with details of the HR contact and the mail exchanges you may have had with the HR.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Capgemini
    Capgemini Phone
    Capgemini Address
    Bangalore Brigade Metropolis, Capgemini Business Services (India) Limited, Brigade Metropolis, Summit Tower ‘A’, 73/1, Garudacharpalya, Mahadevapura Post, Whitefield Main Road, Bengaluru Pete, Karnataka, India - 560048