[Resolved] Capital First — charges on emi

Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Ravi Gorli on Jul 8, 2019
Account no: 20623308 .

I paid all emis on time and for this month also i kept money in my account.. but the emi is not deducted.. but i paid through idfc first app through online.. but still u got 2 bounced charges.. what the hell is going on..

I got same problem with previous account no : emi :13091817.. for this last tims they deducted 800 bounced charges wothoit my mistake.. i[censored] doesnt return total deducted charges i will go legally..
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 9, 2019

[Jul 08, 2019] Capital First customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Capital First Customer Care's response, Jul 09, 2019

Thank you for writing to us.

This is with reference to your concern addressed to Consumer Board regarding Collection Calls

We would like to inform you that we have shared our final response to your email id.

We trust your query has been addressed adequately..

Assuring you best of our services.

Now get up to 7% p.a. interest with a minimum assured 6% p.a. with IDFC FIRST Savings account. Click here to open an account now.

Warm regards,

Tarun Sharma
Team IDFC First Bank
www.idfcfirstbank.com
Updated by Ravi Gorli, Aug 10, 2019
My prblm is not solved u cheated again this month with extra bounces now u kept charge of 2360.. i will file a case
Updated by Ravi Gorli, Oct 23, 2019
now u blocked my emi card and raised bounce charges
Updated by Ravi Gorli, Oct 23, 2019
u people are playing with customers

Comments

This is with reference to your concerns regarding your loan account. We wish to inform that we have sent the final response on your email id. Assuring you of our best services always.

Team IDFC FIRST Bank.
Hey there, my loan number is 14283197 but I didn't recieved any credentials for logging in to the customer portal of capital first so kindly sent me those details through my registered mail.

+91 22 4042 3400 [Boardline]
    IndiaBulls Finance Centre, Tower II, 15th Floor, Senapati Bapat Marg, Elphinstone Road (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400013
    Capital First - charges on emi