Capital Honda Service, Meenambakkam — unethical act of removing of "igo map card" from my vehicle handed over for servicing by the capital honda service team.

Abish93Christo on Jan 9, 2019
I am writing this to notify the unethical act of removing of "iGO Map Card" I am writing this to notify the unethical act of removing of "iGO Map Card" by the Capital Honda Service team from the vehicle handed over for servicing.

* Honda City TN 10 BE 1305 (VIN MAKGM651HJN319016) purchased recently from Capital Honda, Meenambakkam, Chennai was personally handed over by me on[protected] for its first service to Capital Honda, Meenambakkam service team.

* While the vehicle was handed over for servicing, the Navigation App was issuing voice messages and was operating well.

* After servicing, when the vehicle was driven back home on[protected], I noticed that the Voice Message from the Navigation App was missing. While initiating navigation, the Navigation App was popping up error message "Missing or incomplete folder:/sdcard/iGO".

* On[protected], the vehicle was taken to Capital Honda, Meenambakkam and the issue of 'non-operation of Navigation App and popping up of Error message from the Navigation App' was informed to the Service Manager. On inspectionService Technician, it found that "iGO Map Card" was missing from the Digipad slot.

* On repeated questioning and probing by me, on[protected], a “Statement of Article Present or Absent with the vehicle" which does not have my authentication or signature and prepared by the Service Person without my knowledge was shown to me as a proof that the iGO Map Card was not available in the vehicle when it was handed over for service. The Service Manager claims that this is their usual practice.

* The Service Manager's claim that the “Statement of Article Present or Absent with the vehicle” prepared without the knowledge of the customer cannot be accepted as authentic.

* This incident has and has severely shaken the trust bestowed on Capital Honda by me and my corporate colleagues apart from caused severe mental agony to me

* It is requested that the iGO Map Card which went missing from my vehicle's Digipad slot while the vehicle was under the custody of Capital Honda Service Team be replaced/ refitted 'free of cost' in my vehicle.

Expecting an early and congenial resolution in this regard

Justin Michael Silvester
from the vehicle handed over for servicing.

* Honda City (VIN MAKGM651HJN319016) purchased recently from Capital Honda, Meenambakkam, Chennai was personally handed over by me for its first service on[protected] to Capital Honda, Meenambakkam.

Expecting an early and congenial resolution in this regard

Justin Michael Silvester
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Capital Honda Service, Meenambakkam - unethical act of removing of "igo map card" from my vehicle handed over for servicing by the capital honda service team.

Company:Capital Honda Service, Meenambakkam