Capital Ways Investment Advisory — close service after payment received

Nalagarh, Solan District, Himachal Pradesh, India
 sunilscl on Sep 4, 2017

This is for your information. I started investing in share market and hire advisory service capital ways investment advisory and paid rs. 7080 / for one month service. But after they received payment give me only 2 days advisory and stop give my services as well as message alert. The advisory of 2 or 3 days also create me a big loss.
You have requested to kindly make my refund rs. 7080 which is paid for one moth service but they stop my services and one of the executive of capitalways also tell me (Apko services nahi milege aur mai apka demat account bi bnd krwa dunga) they also used this type of wording.
You have requested to kindly refund my payment as soon as possible.

Comments

I paid 1.5 lakh rupees fees to Capitalways and after that while trading on their suggestions I lost 2 lakh rupees. Then these guys told me if I want to recover my money then I have to again pay the fees for better services. I told them I have lost overall 3.6 lakh rupees while working with you then they said take loan and continue.
Guys please don't get into their trap they try to make you addicted of intraday trading so that they keep on getting fees from you. You will always be in trap because they will never let you come into profit. So even if you are in loss just stop the service from capitalways.com otherwise they will ruin you financially.
Capitl ways iss one of the worst service provider in india
The capital way is one of the worst service provider in india they always demand more and more money to there paid service and there every calls are totally give huge and huge loss of money, once you become there paid members there response is null and, there research team is one of the worst team, i have paid 100000 Rs and my loss is 150000 Rs from last 15 days, but they dont care about.I have register complaint against them in sebi website.
I request to new client dont trust them.

Capital Ways Investment Advisory - close service after payment received