Car Care India — car service

Jayant Vadke1981 on Oct 29, 2018
I got service call from www.carcareindia.in from Mr. Kunal srivastava & Manager Rushika Negi Sales Department.
They offered me the 4 car service and 4 car dry cleaning with 30%cash back and some complementary gifts of car accessories within 24 hours. Based on your their written commitment i have purchased package with online payment on last 24th October'18. After payment confirmation and verification from their side i am calling them continuesly for 30% cashback and gifts but they are not peaking the my phone. As well if i call to their customer care number they are not giving any satisfactory answers.
Updated by Jayant Vadke1981, Nov 08, 2018
This is total fake company & service.They mailed every thing with all commitment by fake out look IDs and latter when you call customer care they refuse to provide service. Initially they offered me you can cancel the package Within 14 days and money will be refunded same thing it mentions on their website in returned policy . when I asked them to cancel my service on 5th day customer care person told 80% amount will be deducted and 20% will be refunded. When i told them I will take legal action on it they started to abuse me.

Comments

After payment they are not picking up any of their phone. What should be done next to these guys. Can we group together and file a police complaint against these guys? It’s a total scam and in coming days we are going to see lot many complaints about the same here. I can be reached at +[protected] and by uncle is holding a senior position in Delhi police department, I will be taking help from him to sue these guys. I’m going to check today whether the physical office address provided by them on their website really exist or that too fake.
arvindtodkar's reply, Dec 7, 2018
Yes we need to take steps else many other people will suffer
Yes, I also received same call with same offers but when I asked them to provide service first at my doorstep and I will pay at the same time, they started giving vague arguments. There is also a company already operating in Bangalore with same name 'carcareindia.com' then they didn't had any answers. They just changed their website to 'carcareindia.in'. I immediately checked online for any complaint against them and I found this one here. Thanks to Jayant Vadake for posting this online so that such thugs do not succeed by mis-selling products with big offers.
I am also victim of this company. After taking the payment they are not responding the call. When one time call get connected ( i called from different number) they are telling that they will not refund the money. No service not refund.
Yes I also cheated in same way there is phone call from [protected]and [protected] the payment portal is paytm i make a complaint in cyber cell and now I laudge fir today sector 20 noida and also on cyber cell up police
Please share all the information and all contact no of these fraud guys
So rest people being not cheated in future
They offered me the 4 car service and 4 car dry cleaning with 50%cash back and some complementary gifts of car accessories within 24 hours. Based on your their written commitment i have purchased package with online payment . After payment confirmation and verification from their side i am calling them continuesly for 50% cashback and gifts but they are not peaking the my phone. As well if i call to their customer care number they are not giving any satisfactory answers.
I was also defrauded by the same person of carcareindia.in.
He called his name as Kunal Srivastav. Promised 30% cashback and car seat cover. They have multiple phone numbers and they must be calling many more people as I could hear other agents in the background introducing carcareindia.in in the background. When I had searched, this link had not come up. So fell prey to them.
When I asked why no reviews, he said that the website is newly launched with carecareindia.in instead of previous carcareindia.co.in
After the payment, they also do a verification call.. make it look valid company. This seems to buy time so that you do not block credit card payment. By the time you realize, payment is settled.
I called my credit card company but they said since payment is deducted by Paytm, I need to go to them. PayTM was of no help. This means paytm knows that the fraud is taking place and they have allowed such a fraudster to operate using paytm payment gateway. For banks and financial institutions aiding or not controlling fraudsters operating through its services is simply not acceptable.
Planning to log a FIR and consumer complaint against carcareindia.in and also paytm.
I was also defrauded by the same person of carcareindia.in.
He called his name as Kunal Srivastav. Promised 30% cashback and car seat cover. When I asked them for validity extension they straight away agreed. I lost my 6k which was paid via PAYTM on 31st Oct 2018. If someone is launching FIR please add names of all who lost their money in this fraud company. I am calling them but they do not pick up the call and discuss not provide any satisfied answer even if they pick by luck.
Vishal Gawade, Pune
Log complaint with cyber police, with national consumer forum, paytm and also your bank through which you made the payment. Thing is a fraudster is operating as a merchant on paytm network. Paytm can do things immediately by recovering money and lodging a group complaint to get such fraudsters into jail. Share your feedback with paytm on its twitter handle
pn@singh's reply, Jan 17, 2019
I have registered my complain in the National consumer forum using the UMANG app.
I have also logged complaint with National consumer forum. Any luck for anyone in getting the money back from fraudster carcareindia.in
The same happened with me. They have been cheating since last 2 years and i also paid them but no response. can any one guide or help me at : rakeshrsomani@gmail.com/ [protected]
After a long followup with them I got my first service from them. They came in a old wagonR with manual jack and a car wash bucket with pressure sprayer. They have nothing like "service van equipped with all instruments required for servicing. They ask me to provide the power connectivity and the water source.

They clean the car but seems they have not experience, how to clean? They first dry clean the car and then start the vacuum cleaning inside the car. after there dry clean my car seat remain wet for 2 days. It needed to watch them continuously and instruct them to do this or do that. otherwise they would only change the engine oil and wash the car and service done. after car cleanup no dashboard policing, no while policing. Also exterior was not clean to satisfactory. They use very cheap engine oil which 4-5l quantity mrp was around Rs. 850.

Car Care India - car service