Car Care India — cheater and fraud

Delhi, Delhi, India
 Man2517 on Jan 4, 2019
I have paid for premium package on 1st jan 2019, and sales person confirmed me that it is discounted offer of 30 %cash back and it will get back to you with in 20 minutes after sucritption but still i am waiting, and also i booked for service today 4 jan 2019 but they booked on 5th jan 19,

These people are not on thier own words or commitment, even they are not attempting my call or giving me satisfactory reply after subscription.

Comments

I have taken a plan by paying Rs 9999.0 .I have requested so many times to care care india for service of my car.But till today no response. I request you to kindly take action against car care india.
Nice service and offers also good they provide me geniune leather seats but they give service after 3 days. But they're saying they provide me service after booking. No problem service is late I've no problem but the good thing is this service was geniune. I'm fully satisfied with car care India.
I have taken a plan by paying Rs 5999.0 .I have requested so many times to care care india for service of my car.But till today no response. also not refunding amount also.

kindly call [protected] . I also wants to make complaint .

Car Care India - cheater and fraud