Car Care India — fraudulent company

Mulund East, Na, Maharashtra Mumbai, India
 R. P. Sarawate IN MUM on Jun 1, 2019
Car care india — car service

D63, sector 2 noida up, india

I got service call from www.carcareindia.in from mr. Aman gupta, sales department on 26th dec 2018.

They offered me the 4 car service and 4 car dry cleaning with some complimentary gifts of car accessories within 24 hours.

Based on your their written commitment i have purchased package with online payment on last 26th december, '18. After payment confirmation and verification from their side i am calling them continuously for service and gifts but they are not answering the my calls.

As well if i call to their customer care number they are not giving any satisfactory answers.

Moreover, on 31st may, 2019, once again i got a call stating that the company has failed to deliver, so it is planning to refund my entire money. However, i have to follow the same process as earlier and pay through the same credit card the same amount of rs. 12, 999/- which will be blocked and the earlier refund shall be done.

I did the process and found to my surprise that the amount of rs. 12, 999 had got charged to my card and aman gupta's phone was shut and he had blocked my number.

So all in all the company is a fraud and please don't fall prey to these tactics.

R. P. Sarawate,
Mobile : [protected]

Comments

Membership since 01/09/2018 not a single service, and not refunding amount, rude customer care, fake company

Car Care India - fraudulent company