Mahindra First Choice Wheels Ltd. — Fouls commitment and no transparency with the customer

10th Floor, DLH Complex, S.V. Road, Goregaon(wes) . Mumbai - 400062. , Noida, Gautam Buddha Nagar District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 rohit.kshyap86
I made I deal for Hyundai Accent 2008 model car. The person (Gaurav) who close the deal in Rs.275000 with 1 Year warranty, 3 Free services and some job work would be given at time of the delivery however this person (Gaurav) has left the job and he did not mentioned the details on the received slip. Now the new or the Branch Manager is not ready to fulfill the commitment for 1 Year warranty, 3 services and rear areal. I have already paid Rs.30000 as advance towards the car which they are not ready to refund if ill cancel the deal. It was very first time I was dealing with Mahindra First Choice and I wanted to carry I good relation with them however this first deal has lost my trust and my worthy. Now I have to buy the same car no matter will get the same which I was offered or not but I will not recommend Mahindra First Choice to anyone.

Comments

Mahindra Firsst Choice should give their franchice to only some some dealry those can kep same value to its name.

10th Floor, DLH Park, S.V. Road, Goregaon (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400062
    Mahindra First Choice Wheels Ltd. - Fouls commitment and no transparency with the customer