Yatri Cabs — Fraud and cheating by Yatri Cabs

Dceite84
Yatri Cabs are a bunch of Fraud and Liar people. We had nightmare of our life because of these frauds. I was foolish to trust these thieves even after reading these complaints online. We booked for 5 cabs online and we received a confirmation SMS. Just to be sure we called the call center and we were assured that we will get the cabs. On the day of journey, 30 minutes before departure we got a sms stating that no cabs will be provided. Imagine the plight, we are stuck in peak Delhi traffic, late in the evening, with a group of females, just because of these Liars. When I called the call center, I was told that they are following all the "Processes". When I asked for next level of escalation, my phone was disconnected 2 times. Since I persisted (I was desperate as we had so many females in unsafe city of Delhi and I was begging for atleast 1-2 cabs, an who claimed to be the customer service manager told me that since I was not "polite" in my call with the CSE, he didn't help me. Call them again and request them in a polite manner, they can help. I don't know who is the As****e who is managing Yatricabs, but these characters deserve a place in mental asylum and not in a managerial position.

Anyways, I was foolish and if you are also foolish enough to go ahead with Yatri cabs after reading all these complaint, atleast please post your experience online. It will be useful for other customers.

I am seriously planning to launch a sitewww.yatricabshaichor.com . Please publish your hellish experience with yatricabs and I will collate all these in a single side.

Be safe and stay away from yatricabs if you are concerned even a it about your safety.

Comments

Cabs Group Inc — Req Details of Mobile Number

I want to know the details of the below mentioned mobile number [protected].
He is making calls to my family members and taking in abuse words
please start a website on this
Kindly share your mobile number or the booking id such that we can track your booking details.
If anything happened like this we will surely take action against the concerned person.

YatriCab assures safe and reliable journey. We confirm or cancel the booking min. 1 hour prior to the pickup time. We have all the records of call which are made to our call centres so by this we can easily see the truth side of both the parties. The Culprit will be punished for sure.

Kindly reply here your booking id or mail us to "care@yatricab.com" or call us 24*[protected].

We take feedback very seriously so feel free to write us or call us back.

Rohit Gupta
Process Analyst
YatriCab.com
Greetings from YatriCab.com!!

This Reply is Regarding the Feedback written by the name of "Confidential's YatriCab Reviews".

We have verified the Details and the conversation which was happened on 8th Dec 2012 at 04:04pm between Mr. Mohit(CCE of YatriCab) and "Mr. Confidential(Name and Mob number is confidential as per customers initiative")

We have verified all the details and found that Your pickup timing was 6:00pm from Karawal Nagar to NZM Rly stn and according to the companies policy we had sent you the cancellation sms at 4:00pm on 8th Dec 2012 which was 2 hours prior to the pickup time.

As per the call's conversation we found that you were abusing and threatning the CCE and blackmailing the company by using non professional words.

As per your request you got a call back from our senior head and you threatened him too.

After all this happening during the hold time you were talking to a person next to you that we will call the cab and will not use their service and send them back so by Seeing your behavior our company at the end cancelled your bookings.

If you want we can upload the recording on our website and will provide you the link for any clearance.

Being a young company we take feedback very seriously and try to solve all the queries of customers and our employees. Feel free to write us back or call us back 24*7 at[protected].

Rohit Gupta