Career Flexx Customer Care

Awesome

Career Flexx Complaints & Reviews

Career Flexx — cheated for job

Yaliya on Jul 6, 2018
I am Priya Gupta belongs to madhya Pradesh. I had got a call from career flexx company on 7th may2018 regarding job interview. she told me about company and asked me for registration by paying rs2985. Which I did because I require the job. Then next day other person called and asked for documentation fee I. e. Inr 6745. I really argued with him but ultimately I paid same amount too because I am in need. Then till date I hv not got any job interview calls from their side even I called them and reverted them in mail various times so everytime different person reverts me and ask to wait for sometime....
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Job & Career

Career Flexx — fraud by providing interview jobs, [Resolved]

Sangram Chakraborty on May 2, 2018
My name is sangrm chakraborty son of sukumar chakraborty, 10/1 k. N mukherjee road, po-talpukur, kolkata700123, i cheated by careerflexx company.
This company representative rahul or bhabna called (Ph [protected], [protected]) me and informed my c. V was selected for hindustan uniliver, so i have to registration by rs 2875, then they will send me at interview. I paid the money on 16th april at axis bank a/c [protected], ifc code utib0002972.
Next day i got call from [protected] and asked another rs6500 for my certificate verification. I refused to give, they told me without giving...
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Job & Career

Recently Discussed

11 days ago
Career Flexx
fraud by providing interview jobs,
Career Flexx