CareerJet — they didn't refund my 2000rupees

I got a mail from career jet that my resume got shortlisted. I contacted aasna [protected]. She asked me to send the documents through mail (Aviationcareer. [protected]@outlook.com)
On the next day she called me and said that my resume got shortlisted in spice jet airlines. She said that i should pay 2000rs for the reference purpose before 2 clock which is refundable if not got selected in that concern. She had send the invoice too. I attend the 1st level of interview in online test by 3 clock for 20marks.
On the second day she connected the call to the hr and he asked me to pay 7500 before 1 clock for the documentation purpose. But aasna didn't gave any of these details. While i am asking her about this she was saying it's a procedure they should only inform now.
I clearly said them about my opinion that i am not interested to pay anymore amount and return my 2000rs back.
Aasna asked my account number and asked me to wait for the mail. But till now i didn't receive any of the mail and my amount. Now she is not responding my call too.
Please do help me to get my amount back.

Delhi