Careermons — promised fake job offer and took 1950/-

invinciaj on Dec 26, 2017

I want to report a fake company looting money from innocent people who require job.

I received a call from [protected], who promised to progress with some opportunities for me. Then a seniour person will explain the jobs and immediately forced me and lured me to be online and open careermons.com website and pay the amount for service. Please find my attached screenshot of the payment for 1950/-. Thereafter they are not picking my phone nor did i receive any acknowledge of payment on email or sms.

I wonder they promised to schedule interview with prospective company the same week, buts its been more than 15 days that i am heading no where.

I was interacting with rahul tiwari and sachin on nos.+91 [protected]/[protected].

Today on 26/12/2017 i received call from [protected], who was asking me again to pay and avail job service, when i refused to be online to look for their offer, lady hang up on me, while connecting me to senior person.

Please take due diligence and keep a tab to arrest these criminals who making people fool by their false promises.

Ajay

promised fake job offer and took 1950/-
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

They called me this morning and told me that they are part of Monster.com. When I crossed checked with Monster, they denied any kind of such association. The staff has a Gunda tone and speaks so damn rude. No one sounded professional during the call. Please stay away from this company. They sound 100% fraudulent!

Careermons - promised fake job offer and took 1950/-