Carrier Midea India — air condition

A/64, Blue Haven, Malad Link Road, Malad - West, Malad West, Maharashtra, India
 Jayesh B. Parekh on Sep 30, 2019
I have two air condition of carrier make.
I had taken 3 years amc with comprehensive from your carrier midea service partner sunriscool. - goregaon - east.
After sometime your service partner change to expert aircon services dahisar - east.

Meanwhile from 2016 to 2019 full one years lapse by your service partner due to they don't got data about my air condition. So i compain on by email 07/05/2018 on [protected]@carriermidea.com regarding this.
Than i got email from mr. Nandkumar jha after calling call center that 4 primitive maintenance in next 1 year & which will not cover breakdown service & same will be chargeable.

My reply to him on 08/05/2018 that which is not acceptable. Because i paid amc with breakdown service, which not done than i will get same benefits which i had paid money for.
On 09/05/2018 i received email from mr sohel - [protected]@carriermidea.com mentioning breakdown complain not missed from our end, so pms was due from our end so we will providing the same.

My reply on 09/05/2018 it is not accepted at all. & let 2019 come in extended time of $ service with breakdown as per me if happened that time will ready for police & court matter from my end.

Today 30/09/2019 it is happened i paid rs. 2832/ for gas charges & service charges,

Which your company must refund me & also my breakdown service also must provide me.
Today i had spoke with mr. Prashant from your call center & mr. Ajay from mumbai head.

Please look into matter or be ready for consumer grievance.

[Sep 30, 2019] Carrier Midea India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Please arrange to solve my washing machine's leakage problem
I am complaining from 07 Jan for this problem
Area Service Engineer Mr. Manoj was also unable to solve the problem
I am in touch with Manoj ji from 27 Jan
only the promises from Midea end.
Kindly resolve at earliest

1st Floor, Pearl Tower, Plot No - 51, Sector - 32, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Carrier Midea India - air condition