Bajaj Discover 100t — PROBLEM IN NEW BIKE

I GULAMJILANI EBRAHIM HABIYA.I HAD PURCHASE DISCOVER 100T ON 10TH FEB 2013 FROM SURYODAY SHOWROOM GOREGOAN WEST.HE PROMISE ME TO GIVE BIKE ON 20TH FEB BUT I GOT BIKE ON 2ND MARCH 2013 10 DAY LATE. THERE WAS A SCRATCH ON BIKE SILENCER BUT YOUR OFFICIAL DEALER FORCELY GIVE US THE BIKE & ON THE SAME DAY THE WIRE OF SPEEDOMETER FALL WHILE DRIVING, I WENT TO SURYODAY SERVICE CENTER GOREGOAN WEST THEY TOLD THAT THE SCREW OF SPEEDOMETER IS NOT THERE THEN THEY TOLD ME THAT THE PART OF DISCOVER 100T ARE NOT THERE AS IT IS LAUNCH AT IN JANUARY 2013. AND TILL NOW THE AUTHORISE DEALER OF BAJAJ (SURYODAY) HAVE NOT GIVEN SEAT COVER TILL NOW & I GET ONE ASWER EVERY DAY THE SEAT COVER ARE NOT AVAILABLE.AUTHORISE DEALER & NO SEAT COVER.SECONDLY THE BIKE SETTING IS NOT PROPER,ENGINE GET OFF FREQUENTLY. I JUST SLOW THE BIKE & IT GET OFF. SELF START IS NOT PROPER.I HAD GONE TO SERVICE CENTER 4 TIME & I GOT NO RESPONSE. BIKE & SERVICE BOTH ARE NOT PROPER .I WANT REPLACEMENT OF MY BIKE. OR I WANT CANCELLATION.
NAME:- GULAMJILANI EBRAHIM HABIYA