[Resolved]  Dhoot Motors / Hyundai i10 — loyalty bonus not received

sir i purchased a Hyundai i10 dated 13th December 2012 and i was told that i will be receiving loyalty bonus of rs. 25000 within a span of 2 months but it is already more than 5 months but till now i haven't received any bonus neither any information regarding my loyalty bonus in spite of repeated complaints to the concerned staff and the authorized dealer i.e dhoot motors aurangabad.The details of my car are as under:

MH20,CH-4280.
Date pf purchase-13/12/2012.
Dealer-Dhoot Motors ,Aurangabad.
Ph:[protected]

Comments

Hyundai i10 — Loyalty Bonus

I bought a car of hyundai i-10 in September 2010 in which I exchanged my tata indica on which the dealer @ verna i.e JOSHI promised me a loyalty bonus of 12k . Till date I have not yet received the amount. Kindly help.
Dear sir/madam,

I have purchased a hyundai i-10 car from Dhoot Motors Pvt. ltd. Co. Aurangabad dated[protected] and was told that I will receive the loyalty bonus i.e Rs 25000/- within 3 months maximum but till now i have not received the same in spite of numerous repeated complaints even i have talked with your store manager Mr. Ravi but still till date I have not received any information from your side .I have already submitted all the relevant documents as per your requirement twice but that to in vain.So kindly look into the matter seriously ans settle my loyalty claim as soon as possible as it was promised to me before buying the car it has already been nearly 6 months from the purchase otherwise I will have to take some action against your staff who promised me fake.

All the details are as under:

NAME:GAURAV KHARE