[Resolved]  Cars24 Services — 240 days to not transferred

I have sold my Hyundai I10 Magna car to cars24 at Bengaluru, Indiranagar branch on 3rd Jun 2018.Though it is less bidding (30% less to market value) since they promised me, ownership transfer will be done within 90 days and all other process is hassle free.Its been 240 days now, no ownership transfer certification or rto is received. I have been chasing with cars24 support team and branch manager from Oct 2018, by email and phone.They never responded phone call.Responded to few emails saying it will done in 2 weeks and its counting.Also they hàve mentioned car is covered with insurance policy by cars24 and any liability is owned by them.Not sure under which motor policy act, how long they can hold the car without selling or giving current status and who is ombuds person.your immediate àction is appreciated.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 6, 2019

[Feb 02, 2019] CARS24 Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
CARS24 Services Customer Care's response Feb 04, 2019 Hi! Please accept our sincerest apologies for the delay in the transfer of the RC. Could you please email us your appointment ID so we could look into this?
Updated by Suri3 Feb 04, 2019 Appointment ID: [protected]
CARS24 Services Customer Care's response Feb 06, 2019 Hi, ConsumerComplaints seems to have protected the appointment ID. Could you please email us the appointment ID at [protected]@cars24.com. It will help us take this further.
Updated by Suri3 Feb 12, 2019 Can I have the update?
CARS24 Services Customer Care's response Feb 26, 2019 Hi Suri. I have responded to you on the email. Let's continue the conversation there.
Updated by Suri3 May 01, 2019 There is not resolution yet. Is there any timeline to address my issue??
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Email sent to [protected]@cars24.com

CARS24 Services