[Resolved] Cars24 Services — amount is not paid

DHAYARI B.O, Pune, Maharashtra, India
 sachin kharade on Mar 9, 2019
I have sold my fiat palio stile sdx 1.3 to car24 pune. The deal was finalized @69k and opted for instant payment. Car has been picked up on 22nd feb19 that is again due to delay by their car pick up team and rs. 500/- delay charges levied on me. Again there was payment of rs.58k and that is not paid yet. Rs.10k to be paid by cars24 after rto process and that is fine. Now i need rs. 1000/- plus rs. 5000/- as delay in crediting payment from car24.
I feel this is fraud and cheating
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 14, 2019

[Mar 09, 2019] CARS24 Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
CARS24 Services Customer Care's response, Mar 12, 2019
Hi Sachin! Apologies for the issues caused. Could you please email us your appointment ID at [protected]@cars24.com along with the issues faced, and we will have this resolved asap. :)

Comments

I have been trying to contact cars24 since 2 months to buy cars without any single response from them. Customer care just talk and arrange call back but i didn’t receive call. Multiple cars already sold out for which i have shown interest. Kindly escalate to higher authority. My contact no is [protected].

Plot No. 120, Industrial Area, Sector 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002