[Resolved] Cars24 Services — fraud in car purchase.

Gurgaon, Haryana, India
 sunilnakra on Apr 20, 2018
I sold my car to cars24 gurgaon in february 2018.in april 2018 the car was used in committing a crime in delhi.
After committing the crime the car was sold to another person in punjab.
The police in punjab has since seazed the car.
Till date the car has not been transferred although two months have elapsed since it was taken possession by cars24.

Complaint marked as Resolved May 24, 2018

[Apr 20, 2018] CARS24 Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
CARS24 Services Customer Care's response, Apr 23, 2018
Sincerest apologies for the dissatisfactory experience. Please send us your appointment ID along with the issues faced to [protected]@cars24.com and we will certainly look into this.

Sriram | goo.gl/Xj7udr

Comments

Appointment ID [protected]

After committing the crime the car was sold to another person in punjab.
The police in punjab has since seazed the car.
I went to Car24 Shakti Nagar, Nagia Park, Delhi branch. After the inspection of my car I found my seat bit broken and my car was not starting. They said my car has a battery problem and it has to be push started.

I took my car to my mechanic and found that the sensor which initiates shelf warms broken.

Plot No. 120, Industrial Area, Sector 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Cars24 Services - fraud in car purchase.