Cars24 Services — rc not transferred and running on roads since 5 months

I would like to inform you that i sold my car, maruti wagonr-3868 on 29.01.2020 with app id. [protected] to cars 24, new delhi, lajpat nagar branch.

Today i received a challan of rs. 500/- from gujarat government which as per policy cars24 is responsible to pay the amount (Attached). Please share the payment receipt with me for the records.

As per the company policy i was made assured that cars 24 does not sell the car until the rc is transferred then why it is still not transferred till now? Even after 5 months and running freely illegally without transfer on the roads of gujarat state. Also even no communication was provided in between to me about the transfer status and other information. I would like to have an explanation for the same. It would have not come to my knowledge if the challan had not received today. I was relaxed from the committment and the policies of cars 24 and believed upon.

This is a serious concern to me as if some mishappening occurs and the cars used in illegal activities the authorities will contact me for the same as still running on my name adn rc not transferred yet. Kindly take quick action.

I further would like to request to kindly take immediate action towards this serious matter and transfer the rc of my sold car to the new purchaser.

Please share the full details of the new purchaser for my ready reference and records.

Look forward to your earliest response.

Abhinav kumar singh
Mob:[protected]

rc not transferred and running on roads since 5 months

[Jul 08, 2020] CARS24 Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
CARS24 Services Customer Care's response Jul 10, 2020
Hi Abhinav Kumar Singh.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

This is definitely not the kind of experience we would like you to have with us.

We have highlighted your concern to our team.

They will connect with you soon.

CARS24 Support