[Resolved] Cars24 Services — refusing to pay and cancelling deal after 15 days

Pune City, Maharashtra, India
 Sushant Y on Jan 7, 2019
I had sold my ford fiesta to cars24, kharadi, pune branch for rs. 83000.
They have deposited rs.1000 in my account in 2 hr. And said that remaining amount will be credited in 48 hrs. But now it has been 15 days i havenot got any amount.
On raising complaint with customer care twice, there had been no action on it. Only ticket is raised and it is resolved after 4-5 days without any resolution. On contacting the kharadi branch, the reprentative told me that there was mistake from their technician and the dealer who had got the bid is refusing to buy the car.
On multiple follow ups, they are now saying that my deal will have to be cancelled and they will handover my car. I have refused for their solution and i am going in consumer court against them.
Cars24 is a complete fraud company and there are many cases where they are fooling customers. Dont ever go to cars24.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 9, 2019
It looks after raising complaint on this platform, Cars24 initiated the transfer of funds process and amount is credited in my account today.
I wholeheartedly thanks this platform for helping in redressal of my complaint.
Cheers.

[Jan 07, 2019] CARS24 Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Sushant Y, Jan 09, 2019
I wholeheartedly thanks this platform for helping in redressal of my complaint.
Cheers.
CARS24 Services Customer Care's response, Jan 10, 2019
Hi Sushant! Glad to know this has been cleared. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the delay though. We will make sure to look into this so it doesn't come up again.

Comments

I had uploaded the pictures of Audi a6 car with all the details along with cars picture and i got a rate from cars 24 was Rs 17, 24, 313 to Rs 18, 40, 820 however after inspection of a car the company cars24 is giving me Rs 14, 40, 000/- which is not acceptable.

Kindly look in to the matter and arrange a good price.

my car inspected in cars 24 chandigarh branch on 8 jan 2019 . My appointment id is [protected]. after 48 hours they give me quotation of rs 9, 90, 000. I lock a deal. they gave me token amount of rs 1000. now i wanna deliver my car and ask for my remaining amount. but they are not answering. they said that there online buyer is not responding. now they are not pick my call and just wasting my time. plz help me as soon as possible. my contact number is [protected]
CARS24 Services Customer Care's response, Jan 14, 2019

Hi Rohit! Please accept my sincerest apologies for the issues caused. I am looking into the matter, and I will have it resolved asap.
I sold my car to cars24 malleswaram, Bangalore branch on[protected]
Appointment ID [protected] still rc has not transferred.
CARS24 Services Customer Care's response, Jan 17, 2019

Hi Udaya. Apologies for the delay. I am checking on the issue, and I will have it resolved.

Plot No. 120, Industrial Area, Sector 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002