[Resolved] Cars24 Services — rs 15000 held by cars24 kukatpally hyderabad

Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
 [email protected] on Mar 23, 2018
I sold my alto at cars24 branch kukatpally on nov 26 2017. They said that they will with hold rs15000 and transfer remaining amount. It's been 3 month and i am yet to receive my balanced amount. I have been following up with the customer care for all this time but, they are not able to provide any proper resolution. I somehow managed to get the complaint number which is 232464. They always promise that issue is with concerned team and we will get a call back within 48 hrs. But pity is they never call and we don't know who is this concerned team and what they are doing with our issue. Really disappointed..
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 26, 2018

[Mar 23, 2018] CARS24 Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
CARS24 Services Customer Care's response, Mar 26, 2018
That is indeed unacceptable and we would like to extend our sincerest apologies for the same. Please send us your appointment ID along with the issues faced to [protected]@cars24.com and we will certainly look into them.

Sriram | goo.gl/Xj7udr
Updated by [email protected], Apr 08, 2018
Hi Sriram,

I have already shared the issue so many time with your team. And you can easily track my issues from the complain number that I have given which is 232464. You can also very easily track my appointment number from my mobile number. i.e [protected]...

You know what, if there is an intention to solve this issue u guys would have done that long back. Actually you don't have the intention to resolve this issue that's why u guys are just making some lame excuse

Ashish

Comments

Hi Sriram,

Ashish