[Resolved] Cars24 Services — very low price offered and share the price to other dealers *maruti*true value and etc)

New Delhi, Delhi, India
 Vinay Kumar Khutaila
I have visited in CARS24 for selling my Car which is just 2 years old and in very good condition(Almost new condition) on 9th Sep 2017 at Dawarka Sector 20.I have waited over there almost 3hrs to get it inspect and price. The price was offered to me was not as expected by me or as they are publiciting that they offer the best price. The price offered to me was approx 1.2 lacs less than as compared to True value and other delears. In fact their website does not show all variant of Cars. It was really very bad experienced with them. They also shared the prices to others dealers also in next couple of hours. I was really shocked, when i went to a maruti showroom to get the price of my car, they told me that you have already inspected your car from CARS24 and you got the X.X Lac price.

In fact when i went to a previous dealers who has offered me best deal before inspecting the CARS24 has also reduced the amount of offers due to CARS24 Offers price information.

So, i loose my best deals to sale my cars due to suuh foolish CARS24.

My Name - Vinay Kumar
Mobile No - [protected]
Car - Celerio ZXI AMT (Dec 2015 Manufacturing and Registration 1 Jan 2017)

I have also raised the complaint in CAR24.
Complaint No-169042
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 5, 2017

[Sep 10, 2017] CARS24 Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
CARS24 Services Customer Care's response, Oct 25, 2017
Sorry about the experience and for not meeting your expectations. Your feedback is truly appreciated & has been shared with our team. However, your car's quote depends on current market demand for the brand and model. The car's physical condition determines the final quote. If you sell your car at higher than our quote to a registered business/dealer, you win Rs.5000 cash back! Kindly refer to the following link for more details - https://www.cars24.com/best-price-guarantee

Neha | CARS24.com

Comments

Before 14-15 days I Went to car24 faridabad branch and till date[protected] I didn't receive any information about my car resale value as said they have putted my car info on online auction whenever they receive price of my vehicle they inform me.
CARS24 Services Customer Care's response, Dec 5, 2017

Hi Digvijay,

We truly regret the inconvenience caused and are sorry for the trouble. Your feedback is truly appreciated & will surely help us work towards a better experience in future. Thank you for sharing the same and for your understanding. We wish you a wonderful day ahead.

Arpit | CARS24.com

Plot No. 120, Industrial Area, Sector 44, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Cars24 Services - very low price offered and share the price to other dealers *maruti*true value and etc)