Cartupi.com — redmi note 7 pro

Patiala, Punjab, India
 Daljit Singh Chhatwal on May 19, 2019
My name is Daljit Singh Chhatwal. I also paid rs 13490 through phonepe app on 14 may and I am also facing the similar problem. This site is fraud and I am also worried about my money. Kindly look into the matter so that other people must save there hardly earned money.
My cell number is [protected].
Regards Daljit Singh Chhatwal.
Please stop paying any money to this company
Updated by Daljit Singh Chhatwal, May 19, 2019
Cartupi.com earlier also did fraud by other names also and are using upi apps to receive the payment and these upi apps are allowing these transactions only for some commission.
Updated by Daljit Singh Chhatwal, May 19, 2019
Upi apps which we think are safe and secure and pay the payment are helping these fraud merchant people and must be taught some lessons so that upi apps must be careful.

Comments

My cell number is eight five nine one seven eight four zero two six . Please call so that we can trace these cheaters and prevent innocent people from getting cheated.
Regards Daljit Singh Chhatwal
I ordered a redmi note 7 pro but i don't get my product till now order number is 3639768
Plesse help me to get refund my money and i ordered on 16 may 2019 please shipped my product cartupi.com please please i am student from a low class family please shipp my product in shipping address please don't cheat me.i don't have enough money. Please deliver my product as soon as possible...

Cartupi.com - redmi note 7 pro