CashBean Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Feb 6, 2023

File a complaint to CashBean

Having problems with CashBean?

File a complaint and get it resolved by CashBean customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

CashBean

CashBean Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 572 8088

CashBean reviews & complaints page 2

I had taken a loan of Rs 1800 from CashBean but this application has been banned by the Government of India, due to which I could not pay it but still it is showing on my CIBIL score and spoiling my score. So kindly resolve this issue

Name- Dipesh Kumar

My phone [protected]
    Adhar nbr[protected]
    Pencard Avdpk 3646g
    Punjab Ludhiana...

Overdue show in cibil report

I took a loan in year 2020 with loan account number[protected] from cashbean mobile app. whose main company is PC Finance pvt ltd.
    I can't contact them in any way. I had repay the loan on 10/04/2020 but they not update my payment in cibil . Also my credit score is going down.
    I have been trying to contact them many times but they are not reachable on any number
    please help me......
    I have applied for the loan in cashbean personal loan app for Rs 2000 and they have asked me for the pay tax of Rs 258. Ihave paid and I didn't get any loan from cashbean. So please recover my amount as soon as possible
    I have attached the payment receipt in the below...
    I took a loan last year 2019 with loan account number[protected] from cashbean mobile app. whose main company is PC Finance pvt ltd.
    I can't contact them in any way. They are not giving me any way to repay the loan. Also my credit score is going down.
    please help me...
    I have taken cash bean loan
    but app not work how to pay the amount
    please link send me
    CashBean customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have taken the cashbean loan amount but not open the cash bean app
      how to repay the cashbean loan amount please contact to me my number [protected]
      mail id
      [protected]@gmail.com...

I have taken loan in cashbean, when i come to repay app shows login failed
      plz help me or contact me on my mail [protected]@gmail.com

How pay to my loan
        CashBean customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have updated my details then they given me loan without any confirmation from me.

I do not want to take the loan.

Vinod.
          CashBean customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Loan account has not been closed in cibil report also but I have already paid the amount with interest and penalties but still the loan account has not been closed but I have called so many Times also send email also nobody will not responding properly

Dear SIr,

I am very upset that cashbeen agents is harassing me and abusing me daily whatsapp, calls SMS from different different numbers 4 to 5 times in a day in they are don't know how to speak

I have made all the payment mentioned below
              Amount paid Rs. 1, 740/- on 8 July 2022 UTR NO[protected]
              Amount Paid Rs. 1, 620/- paid on 16 July 2022 UTR NO[protected]
              Total Paid to you 3360/-...

Today i received whatsapp calls and messgaes to repay loan of rs. 4000 from leaf cash but i have checked my bank statements i have never taken any loan. they thretened me to repay the loan in case of failure they started harassing me so somehow i repay the loan. All screenshots are attached. Please look into the matter.
              CashBean customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Cashbean is fraud company they are abusing

Cashbeen is fraud company they are abusing and massaging me in multiple no in whatsup please check once totally fraud have done two txn of Rs. 1740 and the upi id is [[protected]@axl and other one is [protected] [protected]@axl and the other amount is .1620

And whats up no is - +[protected]

Please help me to close the same...
                Please remove overdue in my cibil
                Durgesh sahu Registered mobile no is [protected] taken loan in CaseBean ( pc financial services) please check cibil report screen shot.
                Overdue amount is
                3657.
                3588.
                4105.
                Regard
                Durgesh sahu
                Contact no - [protected]
                [protected]...
                Dear team I am Durgesh sahu Registered mobile no is [protected] and registered email I'd is [protected]@gmail.com I am taken loan in CaseBean I 2019 -20 I have already paid loan amount but reflact overdue in cibil please help and remove overdue in my cibil and update new cibil
                CashBean customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Am taken loan in cash bean app 17000 now app is not working but showing in cibil report please solve my problem
                  CashBean customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  I updated my details in cash been app without my consent they credited amount with huge interest. I don't want that loan, I'm trying for cancellation of loan, customer care number is not working please resolve the issue.

Cashbean account login failed

My cashbean account mobile number - [protected]
                    Please solved quickly my account login failed request by cashbean team...

Hi i am Abhishek Raj my mobile number is [protected] and my loan I'd is[protected] so i all ready paid your all amount but my CIBIL show over dew 10383 so please update this acount and close it.i send also screen shot my CIBIL and payment.
                    CashBean customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I m Aloke Sarkar i took a loan from cashbean & i closed loans, but in my cibil report it shows remains open, in cibil it shows pc finanace which is casbean, for that reason i can not take any loans, i tried to contact cashbean but they r not visible on application or online sites nor contact so i need help to closed this loans which is closed, i have bank proof of payments...