CashBean — instant loan scam

Gudiya Complex, Bazpur Road, Kashipur, Uttarakhand, India
 shanuverma301 on Mar 25, 2020
I had some enquiry issues regarding loan interest, processing fees and other charges. Your agent called me up at 9 pm (Non working hours for cashbean), asked my name and birthdate. The second i told him the details he disconnected the call saying "your loan has been approved and you will get money in your bank account". Without listening to me he disconnected, all i wanted was to enquire about loan process. The other second, i called back and they said these are non working hours and told to call back the next day (9am to 8pm). Are these your cheap tricks to earn money from customers by fooling them?
Now listen, i will not pay a single penny to the company with whom i had my worst experience. Don't hope for the repayment of the loan which your executive gave me in such a tricky way and dindn't even gave me time to speak a word at last.

But if you want i can pay back only the loan amount (Excluding all taxes, fees, interest, etc.) as this loan is just a trick made by your company to earn profit by fooling people. I would rather call it a scam.

They, at first give you tenure of 62 days, but when the loan is trickly approved you have only 15 days to repay.

Scam form start to end.