Cashnet India — personal loan issue

Borivali West, Maharashtra, India
 kalyan463 on Nov 28, 2018
A lady called me and said that we cashnet india provide personal loan. I was in need of personal loan so i agreed her mobile no is [protected]. She said that you have to submit your documents for process. I agreed and sent her my documents to her through mail id, and their mail id is [protected]@cashnetindia.in. Next day one person called me from his no ([protected]) and said that your loan amount of Rs 50000 had been approved so you have to deposit rs.1500/- for processing fee. I sent 1500 rs through my paytm account to their company paytm no. [[protected]] on 20th nov 2018. He replayed that your loan will be transfer till evening but they didn't transfer my loan amount. Next day he called me again and said that i am calling from cashnet india account department your loan amount didn't sent because you have not paid gst so you have to pay gst amount rs.2070 /- after that we will send your loan amount. I agreed because i was in need so i transferred 2070 rs/- through my paytm account to his company paytm no. [[protected]] on 22nd nov-2018. After that he said u will get your loan till evening. Now it's almost 5 to 6 days had been past
And they didn't send me loan amount nor they are picking my phone. They are running fake and fraud company, trapping people who are in need. I am in trouble now, please follow up this case and try to collect my amount and refund it back.

I already raise one complaint against cashnet india
They told me to resolve the complaint then only they will send me the money to my paytm account by 4 pm, i had marked as resolved the previous complaint but still they didn't refund my account so again i am raising a new complaint against them.

Please take action on them and try to refund my amount back.

personal loan issue
personal loan issue
Updated by kalyan463, Nov 30, 2018
CASH NET INDIA NO.s THEY WILL CALL FROM

AND THERE SO MANY NO.S PLEASE DON'T RESPOND TO THEM THEY ARE ALL CHEATERS.
PLEASE TAKE ACTION AGAINST THEM
Updated by kalyan463, Dec 07, 2018
Hi Team,

HOw many days u require to resolve this issue, still they didn't refund my money

Cashnet India - personal loan issue