[Resolved]  CC Avenue — order not placed - max fashion

I recently purchased item from max fashion app worth ₹329 online on 3rd sept. The payment was successful done through google pay and the amount was debited from my account. But neither i'm able to see the item ordered in the order history nor received any confirmation mail from max fashion.
I request you to refund the amount as soon as possible.

Upi transaction id:[protected]

order not placed - max fashion
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 5, 2020

[Sep 04, 2020] CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Charvi Ballal Sep 05, 2020
Money have been reverted back
Thanks!!
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Today I have ordered 3 items from max fashion app worth ₹999 online on 30 th sept. The payment was successful done through phone pay and the amount was debited from my account. But neither i'm able to see the item ordered in the order history nor received any confirmation mail from max fashion.
I request you to refund the amount as soon as possible.

I recently purchased from max fashion app worth of 799 rps on 29 sept .I paid through gpay and payment was successful but my order didn't placed on app nor i got any confirmation mail from max fashion.Please look into this matter and provide my refund back

I recently purchased from max fashion app worth of 699 Rs on October 2.i had payed the amount through gpay and the payment was successful but my order was not confirmed neither did I get any confirmation message from them. Kindly look into the matter and refund me as soon as possible

I have done a payment of Rs.999 for buying two dresses in Max fashion app but neither was the order placed nor did I receive any confirmation mail but the payment was successful. Kindly look into the matter I want a refund back as soon as possible.

CC Avenue Phone
    CC Avenue Address
    Level II, Plaza Asiad, S. V. Road, Santa Cruz (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400054