Ccavenue — my account money theft

Chennai, Chennai District, Tamil Nadu, India
 Rajeeswari U on Jan 12, 2019
Reg. Sir
Fraud gangs created a website in the name of ccavenue. On 8th&11th. January 2019. They have stolen twice our money through ccavenues gateway. Once with otp and once without otp they have made this theft of my account. Money. A message through scisms came before the theft which is below ;-

Ccavenues has requested money from you on your google pay app. On approving the request, rs. 1000.00 will be debited from your account.
Please take the immediate action. Already i have given the complaint through sbi.

[Jan 12, 2019] CC Avenue customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Rajeeswari U, Jan 12, 2019
Reg.sir
Fraud gangs created a website in the name of CCAvenue.On 8th&11th. January 2019.they have stolen twice our money through CCAVENUES gateway.Once with OTP and once without OTP they have made this theft of my account. Money. A message through scisms came before the theft which is below ;-

CCAVENUES has requested money from you on your Google Pay app. On approving the request, Rs. 1000.00 will be debited from your account.
Please take the immediate action.Already I have given the complaint through SBI.
Rajeeswari

Level II, Plaza Asiad, S. V. Road, Santa Cruz (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400054
    Ccavenue - my account money theft