CEAT Tyres Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 17, 2023

File a complaint to CEAT Tyres

Having problems with CEAT Tyres?

File a complaint and get it resolved by CEAT Tyres customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

CEAT Tyres

CEAT Tyres Website

CEAT Tyres Head Office Address

RPG House, 463, Dr Annie Besant Road, Worli
Mumbai City District

CEAT Tyres Phone Numbers

Fax

CEAT Tyres reviews & complaints(238)

I bought 4 Ceat Tyre for my grand I10 on august 2021, with reference number ------warranty registration number W[protected] for Tyre size 165/70R14. manufacturing defect warranty valid to 17/02/2027. unconditional warrant valid to 17/08/2024. I brought there tyres from branch Ceat Shope named M/S J S Tyre and Services, Dinanagar, Distt Gurdaspur, pin code 143531.

My car was wobbling while driving so i went to hyndai showroom...

Our Honda active rear tyre is bubbling on running on the vehicle.
CEAT Tyres customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

MY tyre is under warranty, but when i was claim for warranty it is rejected, Claim No- C[protected], and massage received "our representative have examined your claim C[protected] and unfortunately it has not beenapproved due to TIME BARRED/ OLD PRODUCT" but my tyre warranty shown till[protected]Warranty Registration No W[protected]

Please see the above issue and resolve ASAP.

Anjani Kumar Tiwari
    Nov 7, 2022
    i was received a whatsapp massage, the i was Called Customer care no.1800221213, and describe my issue but till date not received any resolution, customer care provided no to his area Manager Mr Ravikant-9264436790, But i not received any positive response.
    CEAT Tyres customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

In less than 20000 KM of running of my I10 vehicle one of my front CEAT tyres had bursted,...

Ceat tyre burst seen very common issue recently in tata punch vehicle. Tyres are getting bursted within very less kms driven.
      CEAT Tyres customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had Purchased the Ceat Bike Rear Tyre on 16th July'2022 from Tyre Empire HSR Layout, Bengaluru. but after Running only 300 Kms the tyre has torn out (Damage, Attached Pic) Last week.. I had visited tyre empire on Saturday and returned the Damaged Tyre to provide the replacement, but till now i havent received the Replacement tyre.. Daily i am using Auto to go office which is costing more than the 2 tyres.. I need the refund amount including Auto fare (Rs.1600/-) with New replacement tyre.. But the vendor is not taking too much time and not provinding the Replacment tyre
        CEAT Tyres customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

CEAT company Provide Wrong Information to the Customer. CEAT TYRE Whatsapp provide Authorized Dealer List Contact Number & I Call the Dealer Name is MALWA TYRE SERVICE
          SCO - 3001 SECTOR - 22D, 409 - Chandigarh, 9L0 - Chandigarh, Chandigarh, 160023, CHANDIGARH, India Phone no. - *[protected]*
          The Dealer Talking soo Rudely Behavior and Say its Wrong Number. CEAT Company dealer talk like this.
          It Decided never buy CEAT Company tyre Because service's is too bad and I recommend to my near friend or family Members never buy this company tyre because your provide wrong information to the customer.
          CEAT Tyres customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I will come straight to the point by saying that, as per the officials of CAPITAL HYUNDAI, SEC 58, NOIDA, i am eligible for FREE Replacement of two CEAT TYRES (Rear ) of my car -HYUNDAI N LINE i20 ( UP 16DB 1083 ) as these two rear tyres have been wobbling for quite sometime.

The complaint no is 00443429 and it is requested that the replacement of two rear tyres is done at the earliest i have to leave for DEHRADUN, on official tour on 02.09.2022 ( FRIDAY).

PLEASE COOPERATE AND HELP

Hi Team,

I purchased 4 new tyres from PK Tyre kaithal for my Swift car and the warranty registered vide no. W[protected] for product 185/65R15 secure drive TL 88H. I went to the dealer 3-4 times and every time it assured me that a CEAT team member would visit and check the condition, but I didn't get any response from their side . It was a bad experience with the dealer. When I was forced to change my warranty tyre, they said the tyre condition was 50%, 35%, or 25%. They lacked an exact measurement. But they've been playing me for a fool for the last six months, and at the end, they told me I needed new tyres and they might not be replaced. If you buy new tyres, we will take care of them if possible. So finally, they told me to go to another dealer. Don't buy from CEAT and said do what you can do.

सेवा में
                श्रीमान शिकायत अधिकारी
                CEAT टायर्स कंपनी मुम्बई
                महोदय,
                निवेदन इस प्रकार है कि मैंने अपनी मोटरसाइकिल सँ० UP25 BH7858 में पिछला Ceat का टायर 18 नंबर का श्री भगवान दास...

This is Sivakumar from Pondicherry. I am a CEAT customer since 2011. I bought CEAT TYRE(140/70-17 ZOOM XL TL 66H) on 11th October 2020. I started facing problems from December 2021 and often used to get puncture once in two weeks. Mechanic has advised that puncture is often happening due to the Cuts present in the tyre. When I approached CEAT executive in our place, he said this can't be claimed. But when i enquired with customer care, i got information like cuts in the true can be claimed.

I have trust and faith in CEAT company that they can do the needful and resolve my problem.

Thanks in Advance.
                CEAT Tyres customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased i10 in march 2022 fitted with CEAT fuel smart tyres..in first week of july 2022 one of its tyre damaged.I approached the agency with complaint but they refused to entertain.I purchased it from samta motors ambala city..front tyre is deflated due to minor cut on the side of tyre..it may be manufacturing defect or road tear..plz look and compensate for the replacement of tyre
                  sanjeev mehta
                  [protected]@yahoo.com

Tyre Wrantty claim issue

Hgfg

Ceat Tyres — Tyre me side cut lgh ghata h

Sir m ne New car li thiiii Hyundai ki Us ka tyre side se cutt lgh ghyaà h Vo replace nhi ho rhaaaa h m Customer care me bhi call kr chukaaa hu boltee h ki process me h plz urgent reply...

Ceat Tyres — Delay in service

I have had placed the order on 8th of Jun and it was supposed to deliver on Monday, 14Jun.
                        I have raised the concern through email, whatsapp, chat and phone call but I haven't heard anything from them.

Worst customer service experience.

Hemant...

Meri Pass Hero ki Bike He usme Ceat kaa Tyre he, Jo pislaa Tyre he Wo Ak Side Se Puraa ghis Gayaa He. Muje Showroom Or Dilar Se Bhi Kus Response Nahi Milaa Meri Ye Dusri Complan He, Aap Kyaa Aesehi Service Dete Ho Apne Customer Ko. Pehli Complan Punja Barad K Nam Ki Thi Or Ye Dusri Complan kar Rahaa Hu So Plz Kush Action Lijiye, or Meri Complain Close Mat Karna Muje Bataye Bina. Dhanyvad.
                        CEAT Tyres customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir, I sold mahindra neo n10 with ceat czar hp 215/75/r15 100 H on March 2022, on June 13/6/2022 when I was driving this car on road front car tyre brust with high sound, car was normal speed so i stoped it and chechk, it's brust, so i took it to mechanic he said it not be repaired because of big hole, so my question is that is it lowest quality tyre ? Will i recommend next? It's new so about coustemer 's what policy of company, will it replace?

Company Name - Jhondear

Not responses a company 😔
                            Jun 02, 2022
                            Updated by Shantilal Patidar
                            Not solved my complain ☹️

Sir i purchase your product two year ago and my bike is also running not in rest position i notice some day ago there is multiple cracks in the corner of the tyre this is completely abnormal i also check that is not cut marks that is cracks kindly resolved my issue I am not happy with your product