CEAT Tyres Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 17, 2023

File a complaint to CEAT Tyres

Having problems with CEAT Tyres?

File a complaint and get it resolved by CEAT Tyres customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

CEAT Tyres

CEAT Tyres Website

CEAT Tyres Head Office Address

RPG House, 463, Dr Annie Besant Road, Worli
Mumbai City District

CEAT Tyres Phone Numbers

Fax

CEAT Tyres reviews & complaints page 2

I have submitted the claim tyre to Ceat dealer on 09/07/2021 claim no. C[protected]. At beginning they told the the reason of Corona for claim. But now they telling that the such claim number not exists. After giving proof of claim no they teeling the tyre is rejected. But they were not returning the rejected tyre. I have given the several complaints. But no use. Each time the they closing the old complaint and give the new complaint no.
Some of the complaint nos are
00403120 dated 11/01/2022
00408287 dated 18/02/2022
00409884 dated 28/02/2022 and many more.
I disappointed by the company which dont have any responsibility of customers complaints. I think they misplaced the tyre and now they dont have any track.
CEAT Tyres customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi Team, I have a new i20, which is comes along with CEAT tyres. Now, all the tyres are coming up with cut everywhere. Not able to add image here due to size issue.

Call me: [protected]
    Hi Team,
    Any update on this? Why no one is responding for the issue.

मैंने CEAT का 1 TYRE रिप्लेसमेंट में भारत टायर हाउस आज़मगढ़ को दिया । उन्होंने मुझसे 400 RS की डिमांड की मैं CEAT टायर में सर्विस देखने वाले अधिकारी से बात की लेकिन कोई रिजल्ट नही आया और...

Fraud Fraud Fraud

मैंने 1 पुराना CEAT का टायर कम्पलेंट में भारत टायर हाउस आज़मगढ़ को दिया जिशको कंपनी में भेजने के एवज में मुझसे 400 रुपया लिया । इस कि कम्पलेंट मैंने CEAT टायर की साइट पर किया लेकिन तब...
      My two tyres got damaged from sidewall and I had to get them repaired to move.
      Ceat has replaced one tyre and denied for 2nd tyre replacement on pretext that tyre is repaired with patch.
      In their conditions in Unconditional warranty they have mentioned : No repair is sustainable on sidewall....

Last February month i changed all my four tyres in your Salwa Road showroom.
      I got some vibration while running then i found four tyres are totally defective - Manufacturing Defect.
      Defects are tread bulging in sidewall many places around the tyres.

Kindly please consider and do the needful ASAP.
      I hope you understand my situation.
      It's not Right to drive vehicle with sidewall Bulge.
      CEAT Tyres customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi Team I want to given complain on particular persons who are working in the given address CEAT TYRES Limited Company 18-4-42/3/324, Shamsheer Gunj, Sri Ram Nagar, Rajanna Bowli, Aliabad, Hyderabad, Telangana 500053, India. We want to purchase a tyre over there but a person named munna he said his designation as sales person a sold a Rs. 4000/- tyre in Rs.8000/- and when we went to give the complaint physically to the owner of the comapany,...

I has CEAT tyres that got 50% finished within 15000km which one not right. as per company terms it should be 50000km life of CEAT tyres.

Doc. No. C[protected] Product 165/70R14 FUELSMARRT TL 81T H, Serial No. PT4320 accepted and replaced by dealer at 1, 162.66 inclusive of taxes. For any assistance Pl call CEAT ASSIST [protected].

Dear Sir/Madam

I purchased 02 tyres of CEAT (155/65/13 TL) from Purshottam tyres (Near
          Hanuman Mandir, C-Block, Indira Nagar, Lucknow) on 12/12/2021.

They charged Rs. 3550/ for each & Rs. 7100/ for 02 tyres. Sale invoice
          no. is 279 dated 12/12/2021.

When I demanded M.R.P. they didn't provide and started misbehave. So I
          called to CEAT customer complaint but they didn't...
          Mere tyers me 1 chota sa pencher hai us ki mene complaint ki to mana kar diya company ne mere se new tyers ke paise mangne lage or damki ki bhi kha ki aj to badal denge aage kahi bhi chale jana kuch nahi hoga sabse bad service hai ceat tyres ki meri new balero hai mene pahele kbs mahindra motors me complaint dali un sab ne warranty card bna kar dediya fir bole ki baldev comp chle jao waha gya to ceat company imployer ne koi sahi ris pons...

I got Ceat tyres fitted from the company on my Hyundai Venue which is a 2020 model. After clocking 25000 kms the One Tyre bulging and burst the tyre.
          The Company Service Manager and Ceat Dealer told for unconditional warranty of 5 years. However, tyre got depreciated from bulging. Also checked wheel alignment & balancing of car but it is in correct position. Wheel alignment issues then problem all tyre but only one tyre Problem.
          Now, the dealer and Service Manager is not responding properly saying there is a problem of wheel alignment etc.

Yogesh Dukare
          [protected]@gmail.com
          CEAT Tyres customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was purchased Mahindra 575 Yuva 4WD on 29th April 2020.Rear Tyre Right side 13.6-28 Tyre damaged.Tyre serial No.N[protected].When bhoomi went to plow there was a hole in the tyres with the oat stick landing.Atleast tyres not using 25% also.Please help o this.Madatray for your support..
            CEAT Tyres customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased two CEAT tyres for my Eeco car in August 20. The dealer told for unconditional warranty of 2 years. However, tyre got depreciated from one side. Also checked wheel alignment & balancing of car but it is in correct position. Now, the dealer is not responding properly saying there is a problem of wheel alignment etc.
              CEAT Tyres customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased 5 nos. CEAT- FUEL SMART TYRES (155/80/R-13) in dec2019 and March 2020 from Betul tyres and Automobiles, Badora, Betul, M.P.
                Due to old product with manufacturing defect one tyre was damaged in initial month and was sent to company by dealer for replacement but till date no replacement had been received nor the damaged tyre of one month life.
                Remaining tyres also started bulging due to air pockets trapped in the rubber...
                Hi, I have bought a ceat tube for my two wheeler. The tube got bulged within 2weeks. I have paid 450rs for this tube which is completely a waste for me now. I was having a trust on this brand however it is of no use.

Ceat tyre warranty

सर मेरा नाम विनोद कुमार है मैंने दिनांक[protected] को CEAT का स्कूटी टायर खरीदा था जिसमें मुझको दुकानदार ने 3 साल की वारंटी दी थी अगर टायर कट जाता है फट जाता है या फूल जाता है तो हम आपको...

Dear team

Customer use the mahindra thar vehicle as consumed that 16110 KM and date of sale[protected] veh no-MH12TD2339.
                  four tyre middle side both crack marks
                  plz arrange JI.

Please guide us .
                  CEAT Tyres customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I hv ceat tyres in my swift car, not performing good I hv sent email in ur customer care also but still not responding any one I m never buy ceat again very bad service no respond

Tyre defect
                      CEAT Tyres customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello ceat company I had tires 2 months ago and in the second month I blasted tire car speed was 60kmph and car crash was 6:30 PM and my car was injured and my driver got hurt and after 5 years warranty I need to blast tires, how I blasted tires after I got 5 years warranty, I want enquiry dealer against.