[Resolved]  Central Bank Of India — refund not processed of rs. 3999/- by central bank of india

I had ordered a set of speakers from amazon on 11th july 2020 by making an online payment of rs 3999/- through my debit card of central bank of india. The item i was received was a defected. Therefore, i had returned it and further amazon has refunded an amount of rs 3999/- on 31/7/2020 into my account of central bank of india vide refund reference number # 75503720212041244495391.

But the refund is not yet processed by the central bank of india since last 10 working days. I have also called the customer care of central bank so many times but they are not ready to take any complaints from my side.

It is requested to direct the concerned authority to process the refund of rs. 3999/- in my account immediately please.

My amazon order id[protected]
Refund reference # 75503720212041244495391
Account no [protected]
Ifsc code cbin0282439

refund not processed of rs. 3999/- by central bank of india
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 11, 2020
It was by chance my complaint regarding refund of Rs. 3999/- was processed by the complainee i.e. Centranl Bank of India after the delay of 10 days on the same day while I lodged the complaint at Consumer Complaint website i.e 10.08.2020. My email ID: [email protected] My contact No.: 9914229008

[Aug 11, 2020] Central Bank Of India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by thegenius339 Aug 11, 2020
Matter resolved on 10.08.2020. I got my refund on the same date while I had lodged complaint against the Central Bank on Consumer complaints website. Amusing thing is that my above complaint is also not yet noticed by Consumer complaints authorities. It was by chance Central Bank has processed my refund after 10 days of delay.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet