[Resolved] Central Bank Of India — Wrong debit to my A/C

Kolkata, West Bengal, India
 spppg
On[protected] my a/c-[protected] with b/o-barabazar (Ifsc code-cbin0280102) has wrongly been debited for rs 10000=00 by the branch with narration "penalty charged by rbi for inspection" for non submission of inspection report of barabazar currency chest in time which not at all pertain to me as the inspection was done by official other than myself. I have also lodged complaint to central bank of india grievance cell vide complaint reference no. C/18042017/55448 dt.[protected] which have been closed on[protected] with remarks "your complaint has been resolved" but neither the amount of rs 10000=00 has been refunded nor any details have been communicated. I want immediate refund of the amount wrongly/irregularly debited.

Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 4, 2018
The amount wrongly debited has been refunded,

[Apr 26, 2017] Central Bank Of India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Manjay Singh gmail.com's response, Apr 25, 2017
ATM c a rd misplaces
Manjay Singh gmail.com's response, Apr 25, 2017
ATM card misplaces
Updated by spppg, May 09, 2017
B/O Barabazar has sent one letter dt.[protected]copy attached) furnishing totally false statement which is contradictory to actual facts. I have already informed the Branch vide my letter & Mail dt.[protected]copies attached). As a retired senior citizen employee I pray for proper justice & immediate refund of the amount wrongly recovered as stated earlier.

Wrong debit to my A/C

Comments

ATM card misplaced

Chander Mukhi, Nariman Point, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400021