Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Feb 7, 2023

File a complaint to Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE]

Having problems with Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE]

1800 118 002

View more phone numbers

Mobile

View more phone numbers

Complaints recently resolved by Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE] customer care

Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE] reviews & complaints page 7

Prakritik School
Patna Naubatpur Road, Near Shiwala, Patna, BIHAR 801109 here senior student use mobile in class and he also sexually hrassed and start ragging junior class student by those bad students the two teacher Tara and puja mam also support that bad boys because this student take private tution class by school teacher puja mam and tara mam
So kindly take big action. Tara mam and puja mam also blackmail junior student and give highly mental pressure
+1 videos
Aug 26, 2022
Updated by [email protected]
Tara mam and puja mam also blackmailing student and creating mental pressure

Aug 26, 2022
Updated by [email protected]
Please take immediate action on this matter

School name: Happy hours school
    State:Rajasthan
    City: Jodhpur
    Sir my school is not providing my transfer certificate from last 1 year because of that my previous year was wasted and they are trying to waste this year also, please help me getting my transfer certificate. This school has given a lot of trouble to me

I am from Mount Litera Zee School, Bhalaut, Rohtak, Haryana. I want to lodge complaint of teachers who are beating students with sticks or slap. Even though they are punishing students with hands raised or murga position and insult them in front of other classes. I hope you will resolve my issue as soon as possible.

Respected sir I am writing this letter to you for the caution money and July month salary is not giving to Saint mira academy Moradabad Uttar Pradesh i have requested to him many times but he did not give me my money so please if you help me to immersement of my money I shall we very obliged to you.
        Shalini Agrawal

My son has passed out class 12th from The Indian School, Sadiq Nagar. The school has refused to issue his Marksheet, Transfer certificate and Character Certificate, they are demanding Annual Charges of 2020-21 and 2021-22. We have paid regular fees till March, 2022.

Please instruct the school not to harass the student and kindly the help as the documents are urgently required for his university admission

It is to complain about the school vishwadeep senior secondary school Affiliated to CBSE Delhi No. 3330049
            This school is recovering extra fees in the name of spoken English course. When we enquire about it the school management says it is compulsory as the cbse has issued a circular and asks students to recover fees for some extra activities (spoken English course) which will be held online twice a week.
            I request CBSE to please check this out as soon as possible. When we denied to give the fees they just said remove your kid from our school if you are unable to give the extra fees.
            I humbly request CBSE to please do something as soon as possible.
            Thankyou

1. You conduct exams very very late.
              2.This year CBSE 10th exam was over by May 18th & 11th CBSE started by May 28th?. - Harsssing kids here.
              3.There are no rigorous assignments and home work for 10, 11 & 12 std kids.
              4.When compared to ISCE, CBSE studnets get more free time. These days online entertainement etc. are spoiling kids.
              5.Kids of 10, 11 & 12 have so much energy, insted of focussing on academcis and concept, there are many other things are given priority and as a result this year 90% of students got 50% subject answers were wrong inJEE?
              Please revisit the CBSE teaching and utilize high potential yout energy for more academcis.

Sir
                I am from sitamarhi bihar studying in Arya public school bathnaha. Sir in our high level syllabus are taught by the teacher . I am in class 10 the teacher is not follow ncert but they teach us from 11 /12 books .we complaint our director but they do not take any action they do not follow cbse pattern they teach in their method and they beat us and use bad words in school please take strict action .

Hey sir!
                  Im faizan razvi
                  I have an accout in canara bank they are charging ridiculously nmmb plz rectify this complain and help people with this
                  my savings bank account balance deduct incessantly from 02/06/2022 due to slab wise nmmb charges. But this charge applies when my balance less than rs.500 as say in Canara branch staffs.
                  So pls if wrong charges deducted by system, pls refund my balance in my account as earliest.

The school is taking very high fees and we are not able to give it . so, please solve our problem as soon as possible. thank you

Sir
                      It is inform you that i have done eight duties in 10th and 12th examination term -I 2022. I did not received any payment in my account please give payment 2800 rupees as soon as possible. I will highly respectfully to you.

Ravi Shankar Vishwakarma
                      Librarian
                      JNV Panghata
                      Narwar.Shivpuri M.P.

I got compartment in my math exam but i got more marks so correct it and give my result to me

मेरा बेटा जतिन कुमार पिता का नाम संजय कुमार कक्षा 10th दुर्गावती हेमराज टेह सरस्वती विध्या मंदिर पता-नेहरु नगर गाज़ियाबाद, का छात्र है. मेरे छात्र अपनी परीक्षा दिनाक 14/05/2022 देने...

Myself Sukalp Raut,
                          Currently the student of class 11. I Have passed my class 10th from jawahar navodaya vidyalaya wardha.And now I want to take TC as I want to change my school. But my school principal is saying that he cant issue my TC now.He is saying to complete class 11th in JNV and after then I can apply for TC.
                          It is the violation of section 5 Right to education act 2009. Pls help me, I am totally depressed 😭🙏
                          Pls take necessary action against my school

We have our initials at the start of our Name. Schools are not accepting this while registering for CBSE exams starting class IX. We have been asked to expand this which is OK. But asking for proof for expansion is a bit complicated. Only way we can do this is by obtaining a passport for kids. most of the kids who does not required to travel abroad don't have passport and will force them to get just for this proof purpose. This is not ideal

I am student of class 12th CBSE-2022, my roll no. is 17685434 School no.40200. On 14th August 2022, I had applied for Re-evaluation for physics (042) subject as I found many errors in checking of my answer sheet. I paid 604 rupees and the payment was successful. But it is still showing "Fee is pending/ Not received " I contact the CBSE through mails and tried all the helpline numbers but get no respond. All lines are showing busy and no reply is there from mails. Please resolve my issue and show on site 'FEE PAID' and complete my re-evaluation procedure.

Greetings Team CBSE, my name is Manav Chandra, I had appeared for my Class XIIth CBSE Board Exams[protected] in 2020 from Shiv Ashish School - Code - 10187. I had a compartment exam in Maths Subject(041) and my last opportunity to appear for the same is August-2022 but my school failed to register my application which means I will be wasting another academic year. I request you to issue an admit card to me immediately as I am ready to pay the late fees and to appear for the exam.
                                +91 [protected]

I am student of class 12th CBSE-2022. On 14th August 2022, I had applied for Re-evaluation for physics subject as I found many errors in checking of my answer sheet. I paid 604 rupees and the payment was successful. But it is still showing "Fee is pending/ Not received " I contact the CBSE through mails and tried all the helpline numbers but get no respond. All lines are showing busy and no reply is there from mails. Please resolve my issue.

I am a student of class 10th cbse 2020 . I gave improvement examination in 2021.
                                    Result show RL. Till now result show RL.

Roll no. 22191499
                                    School no. 99999
                                    Centre no. 6573
                                    Private candidate in 2021

I have applied for the answer book of mathematics, physics and chemistry for term II examination of class 12th 2022. The answer book of mathematics has been uploaded incorrect. Kindly upload the correct answer book of mathematics as soon as possible.

Best regards