Central Board Of Secondary Education [Cbse] — class 10 science paper set 2

Ananyaa Hegde on Mar 14, 2019
Cbse class 10 science paper set-2
Respected sir,
Class 10 science board paper was conducted on 13th march 2019. But set 2, code no. 31/4/2 was very tough when compared to set 1 and set 3.
Many questions from the paper were indirectly asked in this set while the set 1 and 3 students had all direct questions from the textbook.
Sir i would like to ask you why the students have to answer different sets when all of them have worked hard equally. This means that the question paper we get is based on our luck and not really on our hard work.
The questions in all the sets should be the same but with different order. Otherwise how will all the students be ranked on the basis of their marks while the difficulty levels of the sets is different.
I request you to to see that the correction for set 2 must be done leniently otherwise our future will be at stake.

I hope my request will be heard.

[Mar 14, 2019] Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I am suffering from same problem.Q no.2 and 12 are no where in ncert.

"Shiksha Kendra", 2, Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110092
    Central Board Of Secondary Education [Cbse] - class 10 science paper set 2