Central Board Of Secondary Education [Cbse] — issue related to typing work for teacher.

Aligarh, Aligarh District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 afzal rehana on Nov 21, 2018
Respected madam/ sir
I am a teacher in one of cbse school. My principal pressurised me to typed their urdu papers and other urdu teacher's papers. But when i use or sit front of computer start headache and pain in eyes.. And this pain continuous going on one or two week. I share my problem to principal or management but from management side school secratory said that's work not for me and coming time this work done by another person. But principal again issue me pre boards paper of other for the typing. You knows very well, this paper's length. I am so depressed what can i do.
Please, consider my problem.

[Nov 21, 2018] Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by afzal rehana, Nov 21, 2018
Respected madam/ sir
I am a teacher in one of CBSE school . My principal pressurised me to typed their urdu papers and other urdu teacher's papers . But when I use or sit front of computer start headache and pain in eyes .. and this pain continuous going on one or two week . I share my problem to principal or management but from management side school secratory said that's work not for me and coming time this work done by another person . But principal again issue me pre boards paper of other teachers also for the typing . You knows very well, this paper's length . I am so depressed what can I do .
Please, consider my problem.

Comments

Despite my repeated reminders by email I have not received my revelluated Mark Sheet. They're not receiving the phone. Help line number is also not responding. Please help me for getting my revelluated Mark Sheet.
Rudresh Sharma
Roll No.1279024
198 Shivaji Park Colony
Ujjain 456010
Mob. [protected]

2051
    "Shiksha Kendra", 2, Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110092
    Central Board Of Secondary Education [Cbse] - issue related to typing work for teacher.