[Resolved]  Central Board Of Secondary Education [CBSE] — Issues

This matter is regarding my school. Few days ago I wasn't receiving any meeting I'd and password to join the classes. I thought that there are no classes that school is taking so I decided to wait for some days I found out that classes were going on . Only I was not in the group . I complain about this to my elder sister then she contact to the school teachers. First she talked one of the sir his name is chandan sir he said that the voice is not clear. So he wasn't able to talk. It was 10 pm at night . Then secondly she contacted director mam name kadambari. My sister share the same problem to the director mam. Asked about the renewal fees . My sister told her that my renewal is done. That my monthly fees is not clear. But my sister didn't know about this. My sister asked about the reasons. Then why they were not allowing to have there classes. She added this is not the good impression . Mam started shouting at the pick up her voice she got super offended. She didn't even let my sister to complete her sentence. When my sister said about impression what she exactly ment that she was considered about my board exam. That is supposed to held next year and if the school members will continue excluding me from the group . Every now and then I will not be able to concentrate in my studies. I will go in depression thiere way of treating us regarding fees lives very worst impact our studies. That's the reason my sister talked about the impression that school is not giving good impression. With there protocol of excluding students every now and then. My sister talked to few more sir as well. But they didn't reacted kadambari did. They said that they will check and they try to add me in the group and the very next moring my father talked to prashant sir and he cleared all the fees. And then prashant sir told us to talk kadambari mam. That If we want to get added to the group . Then we suppose to talk to her. So my father contacted to her but she wasn't ready to listen us. She shouted at pick her voice. She didn't even let us speak. She said all her points and ended her call. She ordered us to come to the office. She was also exaggerating her power. She was saying that she runs many schools and she is the director of the school. What I want to say that whatever happened wasn't good . Parents won runs anywhere. With the fees ultimately they will pay the fees. There is no option for them. They are having no option left with rather than paying fees. But I would like to say school should compromise as well. As parents are working day and night so that their children can go to school. Our mam kadambari said that even if we stays she would throw me out from the school this is the points where I find her wrong. She humiliated my father in call. I would like to ask the cbse council that if this kind of protocol school will follow then how will the students be able to study..
Plss do take action against this
Jul 20, 2021
Clear

Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE]
    Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE] Phone
    Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE] Address
    "Shiksha Kendra", 2, Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110092