Central Board Of Secondary Education [Cbse] — not getting jee main 2018 exam fee refund of rs. 1000

Ravikiran Babu G on Jan 2, 2018
I got refund for jee main 2018 examination fee paid through debit card. Refunds are given when money is deducted but it could not be accepted as 'fee paid' due to some technical failure. However, i paid once again rs. 1000 through my internet banking account. This time also money was deducted but fee acceptance was failed. As refund was not given automatically online, i submitted details to "jeemain@nic.in" but there was no refund for last 27 days. I wrote to them saying refund was to be made to my internet banking account, but they were sending some stock reply that was irrelevant to me. I request cbse to make refund to my internet banking account.
The transaction details are: candidate name gannamaneni sai charan, bill paid rs. 1008.26, transaction date dec 7 2017, merchant code ib00035, merchant name l196663_cbse, debit account hs-[protected] central bank of india (Account holder name g. Ravikiran babu), journal number[protected], brn[protected], reference number [protected] and status success.
I used internet banking mode as this facility was provided in the jee main website in addition to debit/credit card payments. What i understand is that they are making refunds within two to three days only for debit/credit card payments. They must make refunds to internet banking accounts similarly and save parents like me. Anyhow, i made another payment to complete application process for my son. Hoping for your help. Thanks and regards.

not getting jee main 2018 exam fee refund of rs. 1000

[Jan 03, 2018] Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

1970
    "Shiksha Kendra", 2, Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110092
    Central Board Of Secondary Education [Cbse] - not getting jee main 2018 exam fee refund of rs. 1000