Central Board Of Secondary Education [Cbse] — unauthorised fees collecting to tc issues

DAV, BHEL TOWNSHIP, M.K.PURAM, Ranipet, Tiruvannamalai District, Tamil Nadu, India
 Hemalatha Balaji on May 15, 2019
My daughter completing +2 in dav bhel, ranipet on 2019. We request to principal for tc he said pay rs.1500 without receipt. But already pay the full fees amount with rs.40 (For tc issues) at online. Why they are asking rs.1500/- for tc. School principal name is mr. Karuppaiah. School admin clerks ask rs.1500 to issue tc. They said this information is given by mr. Karuppaiah

[May 15, 2019] Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

My marks in these subjects are very low and i am confident that this mistake is very big so i have doing rechecking of my copies so please accept my complain and inform me that ehat can i do...
My daughter Sakshi Sumana Das, roll no. 8118659, a centre no. 8855 scored 80 marks in hindi. According to her mark, her grade must be B1 but in her result, it is showing C1. So please correct this and provide a new result sheet.

"Shiksha Kendra", 2, Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110092
    Central Board Of Secondary Education [Cbse] - unauthorised fees collecting to tc issues