Central Board Of Secondary Education [Cbse] — very less gap between english and physics papers and very, tough physics paper of class 12 2018.

Somya_04 on Mar 7, 2018

I think this is not justice that only one leave was for preparation of physics and paper was very lengthy. I really disappointed by india education system. This is my humble request kindly arrange re exam for physics (Non-medical) otherwise i will committed for any suicide.
I am a non-medical student of class 12th. I worked hard because my need is at list 80 marks in each subject. My parents spend to much money for my tuition and for my study. I was very nervous when i saw the time-table of examination, there is only one leave was for preparation of physics exam. I thought the paper will be set easy but i rally sad when i saw paper was very lengthy and tough. I am very sad and depressed. I request to c. B. S. E. Kindly check the paper easy or please take re exam. Otherwise we will spoil, our future will be spoil... Kindly... Kindly...

Student of class 12 th

[Mar 07, 2018] Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I am also a 12 student...I agree that the exam was very tough and one day was not enough for us to revise all the portions...☚ī¸đŸ™đŸ˜ž We expect re exam or moderations in physics ...kindly grant it...

2013
    "Shiksha Kendra", 2, Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110092
    Central Board Of Secondary Education [Cbse] - very less gap between english and physics papers and very, tough physics paper of class 12 2018.