Centris InfoTech Services — Ethicless,Cheatfull,most dangerous

kalyan p
Hi One &All, 1st of all I am glad, I got a chance to save at least one from Centris Infotech, an ethic less company. I am the one of the sufferers came from this company.I want to explain how ethical these guys as Ms.Lakshmi reffered..:), They have recruited a guy from Hyderbad by offering good package and telling so many stories about this ethic less company .He totally shifted to Banglore by believing their words. After shifting to Banglore he got to know that he has to attend for interviews for centris clientes. & till he get into it's client, centris will only pay 6k for expenses.After once He got to know about that he was shocked, and we knew how he suffered in managing his financial commitments. Even for me also this company worst experience in my career and It's a nightmare .Mine is bit different story I was selected to the client directly but I need to work on behalf of Centris.After completing my project with the client, they have not shown any opportunity for 2 months In between they was given only 6k, Literally 6k for a 4 years of experience guy.I asked for the release then they asked money for release.I only knew how much mental torture I came across, in serving my financial commitments.. Even they don't care to ruin your career..I have seen this kind of situation .They do any thing for money... BLOOD SUCKERS...

Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Centris InfoTech Services — Fake company

Bull company...its not a software comapny..sasi lakhsmi and ratna are centris pillars like dog they alwas bite employees beware of these dog.if they bite no hospital for madicine
Hi my name is Amith, few days back i received an interview call from this company the guy who took interview was very rude he treated like i'm begging him for something, please don't ever join to this organization.
Venkatesh this guy is big fraud and rowdy.

Sasikanth and lakshmi both are money minded and cheap unethical viper snakes.

Dont spoill your career by joining this company. Stay away from this frauds
Venkatesh - This beggar is thug and big time fraud

1st Floor Amar Jyothi Layout, Sanjay Nagar Main Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560094
    Centris InfoTech Services - Ethicless,Cheatfull,most dangerous