[Resolved] CESC (Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation) — E-receipt not generated but account debited

Kolkata, West Bengal, India
 sumitsyamal
I have paid a bill for consumer no. [protected] amounting to Rs. 7344.49 from my United Bank of India Net Banking on 20.11.2014 at 13:39:18 Hrs. Unfortunately, the E-receipt has not been generated but the amount has been debited from my bank account. Transaction reference no. is CESC / [protected]. Please make sure that the amount has been credited to the above consumer no.. Otherwise investigate properly and do the needful and issue me the e-receipt or credit the amount to my bank account, i[censored]nsuccessful so that I can make the payment again.
CESC issued me the E-receipt immediately on receipt of the complaint on my email id [email protected]

Excellent service.

[Nov 21, 2014] Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I have paid a bill for consumer no. [protected] (common meter of our flat) amounting to Rs. 1379.49 from my ICICI Bank Net Banking on 22.11.2014 at around 8:30 AM. Unfortunately, the E-receipt has not been generated but the amount has been debited from my bank account. Transaction reference no. is BIL/[protected]. Please make sure that the amount has been credited to the above consumer no.. Otherwise investigate properly and do the needful and issue me the e-receipt at my email [protected]@rediffmail.com or credit the amount back to my bank account, i[censored]nsuccessful so that I can make the payment again...
Paid ₹ 2720 for july 2019 on 12 august 2019 at 20:30hrs via SBI debit card through Billdesk, amount debited from my account, but no acknowledgement receipt generated by CESC. Customer id is [protected]. Transaction reference number is #QT[protected]. Please issue the e-receipt otherwise credit the amount to my account so i can make the payment again.

CESC House, Chowringhee Square, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700001
    CESC (Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation) - E-receipt not generated but account debited