[Resolved] CESC — Excess bill

Kolkata, West Bengal, India
 somnath55
Sir/Madam, I am SOMNATH SAHA, CONSUMER NUMBER is: [protected], CUSTOMER ID is [protected] in the month of JULY my electric bill is about RS, 2040. which is very high as per my usage.PRESENT METER READING is not mentioned there. It is only mentioned have been charged for 295 units where, I consumed 120 units. I faced the same problem last year in june & july months bill.I did not complain that time . You are requested to generate a new bill of 120 units and send it to [protected]@gmail.com . I would be highly obliged to you if you accept my proposal. Your’s faithfully SOMNATH SAHA CONSUMER NUMBER is: [protected] CUSTOMER ID is [protected]
I received phone call from CESC today.They assured my to solve my problem.They issued a new bill today.Thank you very much for solving my problem.

[Aug 01, 2015] Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation [CESC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I am P.E.Ramachandran, and my CESC consumer No.[protected] (customer I.D. is [protected]) . The bill amount for September, 2015 is Rs.1840/-(net). It is very high amount as my consumption is not very high . Earlier also I have noticed similar problem of inflated amount being charged and not the actual meter reading . Kindly go thru the meter and chek it up immediately . Please replace the meter, in case it is faulty. Please rectify the defects if any, immediately as the monthly bills are going up every month without any valid reason or justification.

Your early action will be highly appreciated.

(P.E.RAMACHANDRAN)
I am getting excessive bil for my cese metre for consumer number [protected] for id [protected] and for consumer no [protected] snd customet id [protected], getting higher bill but no responce.

customer id 15000001474 and bill no 1502210400106144

DEAR SIR I WAS SHOCKED TO RECEIVE THE BILL FOR THE MONTH OF JULY 2014 WHICH SHOWED THE UNIT CONSUMED was 1584 units and total amount is 13030. This is very huge i request you to please take some actions on it
To
The Officer in charge
CESC Pvt. Ltd.
Kolkata.

Sub : 1. Excessive bill for the last few month & February'' 2019 too
2. No receipt of hard copies of bills

I the undersigned Bipul chandra Das, residing at 13A/1A, Picnic Garden 3rd Lane, Kolkata. Am valuable customer of your organisation. My Consumer No. [protected] & Customer ID. : [protected].

Science last few month, I am receiving a high amount of Electricity bill as well as this month also ( for the month of February'2019 the payable amount is Rs. 2880/-). secondly I am not getting hard copies of my monthly bills science one or two years.

Therefore, I, humble requested to you please check my meter properly ( which is not checked from long time also) and provide me the heard copy bill every month .

Please do the needful and oblige.

thanking you