Show menu
FAQ FAQ Categories Categories Sign in Sign in

Ch Vykunta Rao — mobile number lost and wanted to change

My pran account number is[protected] i want to change my previous mobile number [protected]used in pran account. Now i want to update this mobile number with new mobile number [protected]
I have submitted many complaints but unfortunately none of them have been solved. I request you please update my mobile number in my nsdl cra account. That will be your most kindness
Was this information helpful?
Yes (0)
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet


This has reference to the query/complaint raised by you. You are requested to register your query/complaint to the link-, mentioning your Permanent Retirement Account Number (PRAN) or write a letter to CRA and send it to the following address: NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Ltd. 1st Floor, Times Tower, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai 400013 We thank you for being our valuable subscriber and giving us an opportunity to serve you better.

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment

    Contact Information


    Add Company Information